You can never have too many.
It’s understandable you think cats are the best. They are temperamental but independent. Compared to dogs they are way easier to take care of, in fact they can basically take care of themselves. That doesn’t mean you don’t love them just as much. And if you have one, why not two? Here are some sure tell signs you are a lover of cats.
- You let sleeping cats lie.
- You enjoy cat pictures.
- Your cat is your best friend.
- The sound of purring soothes you.
- You find cats entertaining.
- You like to feel needed.
- You have cat products.
- You refer to your cat as your child.
- Your cat eats better than you.
- You don’t go on holiday because your cat pines for you when you are away.
And now you can add to your famous cat collection with a Cat Lover’s tea. Drink it up!
Comes in a 50g bag.
Organic indulgashinna black tea.
Steep 1 tsp for 3-5 min with boiled water.
*Idulgashinna organic tea garden is the world’s first certified tea garden, producing both premium quality black and green teas. Idulgashinna is located in the Uva region with elevations from 1000 to 1900 metres. This estate has earned the distinction of producing some of the finest organic green teas which are highly sought after by connoisseurs the world over.*